Adult Protective Services
APSconnect is a modular data management system built specifically for the Adult Protective Services Community.
- Incident Reporting - Reporting incidents of abuse is easy via a web portal, mobile application or a call center interface.
- Investigation – A systematic process of documenting and validating identities and events of the reported abuse.
- Assessment – Comprehensive assessment built on industry best practices to profile service needs.
- Case Management – Building a profile of the incident history in a consolidated view with the client’s service needs attached to a schedule of interactions and service deliverables.
- Monitoring – Analyze client and provider interactions as well as case status in order to proactively alert case managers of activities, tasks and events due dates and outcome benchmarks.
- Data Analysis and Reporting – Real-time and historical reporting of incidents, case status, activities and other data to assure service is delivered in a timely fashion.
- Dashboards – Key Performance Indicator (KPI) views allows all levels of the service delivery chain (investigators, case managers, administrators, and the public) to track the performance of the program to assure that the projected outcomes are achieved.
Focus on service delivery and drive client outcomes.
In order to provide the right level of service to the at risk adult population, APSconnect was designed to empower users to properly administer and manage the entire service process.
The APS user interface is customized for the user’s role to present the relevant data and actionable activities.
- Case Manager
- Program Manager
- Public Reporting
Task based experiences
Task based experiences bring all relevant data together in an organized fashion so you don’t have to navigate multiple records or screens. This greatly enhances user productivity and allows users to maintain a ‘client-centered’ focus.
APSconnect will ensure that staff are alerted to information in a timely manner and that cases are immediately brought to user’s attention to take action.
Detailed case demographic information
Detailed information by geographic area, and type of abuse is recorded for analysis and reporting. By collecting a comprehensive data profile of the case, the system can intelligently profile cases and present that information to APS administrators allowing them to better serve the victim population by targeting the appropriate services. Using this case profile information, APS agency staff can better assign cases to investigators or case managers with the best credentials for the specific type of abuse.